If you are a Medicare recipient and you have questions regarding the Medicare program, please visit www.medicare.govor call 1.800.MEDICARE (1.800.633.4227 or TTY 1-877-486-2048).
- Medicare Resources Provided by CGS Part B
Frequently Accessed Links: (Out of the more than 140 links below, these are the most frequently used.)
Part A CMS Resources
Local Coverage Determination Information
Medicare Payment Systems / Fee Schedule Information
- AdvanceMed – UPIC Midwestern (Unified Program Integrity Contractor) for IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, OH, & WI
- AdvanceMed – Zone 5 Program Integrity Contractor for AR, AL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, WV, & VA
- CEDI (Common Electronic Data Interchange)
- CERT Contractor
- Connolly Consulting Associates, Inc. - Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC)
- Health Integrity, LLC — Zone 4 Program Integrity Contractor for CO, NM, OK, & TX
- Medicare Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding (PDAC)
- National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC)
- Safeguard Services, LLC — Zone 7 Program Integrity Contractor for FL, PR, & VI
Other HIPAA Resources
- FREE Video - CMS' Meeting the HIPAA Challenge: Implementing the Administrative Simplifications of HIPAA. For free video, e-mail your request to AskHipaa@cms.hhs.gov.
- FREE Listserve - http://aspe.hhs.gov/admnsimp/lsnotify.htm- Sign up to receive notification when proposed or final rules on HIPAA have been published in the Federal Register (The Federal Register is the place where the government, upon passing a law, tells the public how the law will be implemented).
- CMS HIPAA E-Mail box - email@example.com. Send your questions on HIPAA administrative simplification here.
Spanish Language (español) Resources for Providers