What can myCGS do for you?
myCGS is an online portal that provides instant information and allows you to submit secure forms and transactions, including:
- Beneficiary Eligibility information
- Claim Submission
- Checking Claims Status
- View and print Remittance Advices
- Financial Information
- Respond to Medical Review (MR) Additional Documentation Requests (ADRs)
- Submit and check the status of Redetermination Requests
- Submit and check the status of Reopening Requests
- Submit General Inquiries related to a number of topics - NEW!
Action Needed: Due to increased CMS security requirements, myCGS portal users must sign up for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) by July 1, 2017.
Deadline to sign up:
- Providers have until June 30, 2017, to sign up for MFA for each active user ID voluntarily.
- May 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017, providers are required to sign up for MFA at enrollment, password reset and recertification.
- Effective July 1, 2017, if you have not yet signed up for MFA, your account will automatically be set to MFA with the email address associated with the user ID.
Read more link to information below
Cycle 2 Provider Enrollment Revalidations
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has completed its initial round of revalidations and has begun Cycle 2. Find your revalidation due date by accessing the Medicare Revalidation Lookup Tool. Due dates are updated every 60 days at the beginning of the month. For more information, refer to the Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment Revalidations Web page on the CMS website and MLN Matters® article, SE1605. Remember, the fastest and most efficient way to submit your enrollment revalidation information is by using the Internet-based PECOS.