myCGS is a web-based portal that was developed specifically for DMEPOS suppliers in Jurisdiction C – giving you instant access to a broad range of claim-based services. Once registered, you can:
- Access beneficiary eligibility
- View claim status
- Receive detailed claim denial explanations
- Review your Remittance Advice online
- Search claim history by HCPCS code
- View detailed CMN status by like codes
- Confirm Ordering/Referring provider details
- Check the status of a Redetermination or Reopening
- View payments, offsets and other financial information
See why more and more suppliers in Jurisdiction C rely on myCGS for critical claims-based information and services. Register today!
Provider Outreach & Education
Your Jurisdiction C POE representatives will be at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Convention Center March 10th -12th! Stop by booth 643 to introduce yourself and ask questions. CGS will also be speaking at the DME MAC CERT Task Force session. MedTrade is a great way for you to talk one-on-one with a representative from the CGS POE team. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
Can't make it to MedTrade? Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook! We'll update you on the latest discussions from the Spring trade show!
CGS POE offers a wide variety of online and in person education! Check out our calendar of events for all of the education opportunities available for you.