Skip to Main Content

Print | Bookmark | Email | Font Size: + |

May 11, 2021

Reminder – Requesting a Redetermination with a Billing Service and/or Clearinghouse

CGS has identified redetermination requests that are being submitted by billing services or clearing houses that are not authorized to be a party to an appeal.

The best way to resolve this issue is to contact the National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC)External website and update the billing agency information.

In the interim, please take the following steps:

  • Include evidence in the request if you employ a billing clerk or billing service (a screen print showing that payment is made to the billing clerk or billing service is sufficient)
  • Submit an Appointment of Representative formExternal pdf with every redetermination


26 Century Blvd Ste ST610, Nashville, TN 37214-3685 © CGS Administrators, LLC. All Rights Reserved