Skip to Main Content

Print | Bookmark | Email | Font Size: + |

Request for Immediate Offset

If you prefer to have CGS automatically offset, or reduce your next payment(s) by the total amount overpaid, you may submit a DME MAC Jurisdiction B Offset Request FormPDF. Once completed, CGS will recover money up to the amount overpaid.

This interactive form can be completed and saved to your computer for printing and signature.

Related Information

Related Education


26 Century Blvd Ste ST610, Nashville, TN 37214-3685 © CGS Administrators, LLC. All Rights Reserved