Medicare Home DME MAC Jurisdiction C Home Health & Hospice Kentucky Part B Ohio Part B Kentucky & Ohio Part A
Skip Navigation

Send this page to a colleague

Overpayment Refund Form

When you identify a Medicare overpayment, use the Overpayment Refund Form to submit the voluntary refund. This will ensure we properly record and apply your check.

Below are some other helpful tips when sending refunds to Medicare:

Mail your check and the Overpayment Refund form along with any other documentation to (please address to "MSP Overpayment Recovery" if for MSP):

Mailing Address for refund checks:

CGS – J15 Part B Ohio
PO Box 957352
St. Louis, MO 63195-7352

Telephone: 1-855-273-7620

OH OPR Fax: 615-664-5926

An ISO 9001:2008 certified company

CGS Administrators, LLC Home | Site Maps | About Us | Disclaimer | Web Site Feedback | Contact Us

Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services