What can myCGS do for you?
myCGS is an online portal that provides instant information and allows you to submit secure forms and transactions, including:
- Beneficiary Eligibility information
- Checking Claims Status
- View and print Remittance Advices
- Financial Information
- Respond to Medical Review (MR) Additional Documentation Requests (ADRs)
- Submit and check the status of Redetermination Requests
- Submit General Inquiries related to a number of topics
- Submit annual cost reports - NEW!
Cycle 2 Provider Enrollment Revalidatations
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has completed its initial round of revalidations and has begun Cycle 2. Find your revalidation due date by accessing the Medicare Revalidation Lookup Tool. Due dates are updated every 60 days at the beginning of the month. For more information, refer to the Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment Revalidations Web page on the CMS website and MLN Matters® article, SE1605. Remember, the fastest and most efficient way to submit your enrollment revalidation information is by using the Internet-based PECOS.